SWAg is able to direct-deposit grain settlements to your bank account.
Why Direct Deposit?
- Faster – you don’t have to wait for a cheque to be issued and mailed
- Reliable – you can be sure that your money is deposited into your account
- Access – immediate access to the funds when they are deposited
- Secure – there’s no risk that your payments will be lost
- Paperless – it’s better for the environment
Products – Commodities
SWAg contracts and buys Corn for re-sell and supply to food grade, ethanol and livestock feed manufacturing markets.
SWAg contracts and buys soybeans for resell to industrial processor’s for soyoil and soy meal extraction. SWAg also contracts and sells food grade soybeans that are marketed by St. Clair Agri Services.
SWAg contracts and buys Soft Red Winter, Soft White Winter and Hard Red Winter wheat from producers and resells to domestic and export milling markets.
- SWAg offers grain handling at the following locations – Rutherford, Becher, Wallaceburg, Tupperville, and Grande Pointe
- SWAg offers grain storage at the following locations – Rutherford, Becher,Wallaceburg, Tupperville, and Grande Pointe
- SWAg offers grain drying at the following locations – Rutherford, Becher, Wallaceburg, and Tupperville
- SWAg offers direct from farm to end user marketing and logistics services from all SWAg locations. Contact us today.
Service Fees for 2018 Crop
Subject to change without notice:
- Wheat drying rates
- IPS Soybean Drying Rates
- Soybean Drying Rates
- Corn Drying Rates
- Wheat Discount Schedule
- Storage and Elevation rates
SWAg offers a number off different grain contracting and risk management programs.
Risk Management Contracts
SWAg offer a number of contracting tools that allow producers to manage their risks and allow for profitable results. The following is a list of contracting options available:
- Cash Sale/Deferred Delivery Contract For Ontario Producers
- Grain Pricing Order ( GPO) Contracts For Ontario Producers
- Basis Contracts For Ontario Producers
- Minimum Price Contracts For Ontario Producers
- Futures First For Ontario Producers
- Min-Max Contract
Identity Preserved Contracts
SWAg offers a number of different contracts that aim to maximize profit opportunity for our producer customers by segregating specific crops and varieties of crops such as: